Monday, August 1, 2011

Jenise's Family Blog

Welcome!!!!
 I went to a class to learn how to set up a blog. I wanted a way to keep in touch with my children and not have to call to find out what you are doing. Everyone is busy and texing and we don't text or tweet? Hopefully we can all write comments, recipes, loves, likes, etc. Let me know what you like and I can add more things as we go along. You have to sign up for a free google account and give yourself a password. 
The http is: http://jenisesfamilyblog.blogspot.com, be sure to save to your favorites. Dad will be my official weather man(da) need the forecast in TN,CA,NE, let him know.
This is a Private blog for the 9 of us only! That way we can put photos up and speak our mine.
Hope you think its a great ideal???
Love you all,
MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment